Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Rustic & Vintage Inspired Kitchen

Now that my fiance and I bought a house, decorating has been number one on my list of things to do. And you bet I'm super excited! It has always been my dream to design a whole house from top to bottom and now I finally get the chance. Our home will be a mix of vintage items and rustic charm with a handful of industrial inspired pieces done with a contemporary point of view. Phew! It will be an eclectic home for sure. To see it all in its entirety will be dream come true :)

Here are a few inspirations for a rustic style kitchen. Since this is one room in the house we are doing a great deal of work to, I thought I would share some visual ideas with my fellow designers. These are simple beautiful.

{click on image to view larger}

No comments:

Post a Comment